Sunday, April 24, 2016

Vestry Meeting

I guess everyone feels the same way abut Vestry Meeting and today was that day at the cathedral..I thought I would miss it but alas ...no such luck

I have some pics of the cathedral grounds as it has just had a paint job and looks very nice.












FIRST CATHEDRAL BUILDING NOW CALLED THE CHAPEL
USED FOR SUNDAY SCHOOL AND MEETINGS
- IT FACES THE FRONT OF THE SECOND BUILDING

ON THE RIGHT IS THE EDUCATION OFFICES WHICH HOUSES THE DIOCESAN OFFICE &
ON THE LEFT THE BLUE BUILDING IS THE  ST. ANSELM PRIMARY SCHOOL (100 STUDENTS)
The ground as you see it is a disabled persons nightmare, rock all different sizes and
just higgly piggly in arrangement. .

THE CENTRE BUILDING HOUSES TWO TOILETS AND 
THERE ARE TWO BEING ADDED, ONE AT EACH END AS WE SPEAK 
These four are the only ones on the grounds for use by the school, the cathedral and the offices.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty - I'm Joan Smith's daughter. Wondering if I could communicate with you privately - nancyedaig(at)gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete