Friday, April 29, 2016

landed in Canada!!!!~!

left the house at 730 am on Wednesday Adu drove me to Kumasi, 1015 at the Kumasi airport but cant sit inside the aiport, no seating but a big white tent with several a/c units is the waiting room so get 2 young men to assist to get buggy with 2 hockey bags and a large suitcase, the drum and my carry on up and down the curbs (no ramps of course), wait for 315pm flight to Accra, waiting waiting and finally can check big luggage ( I said to the fellow weighing all the big bags are between 16 to 18 kg, he laughed and said maybe my scale was off NOPE all bags within my limits, finally board the prop plane to Accra, I was worried that I would not be able to get my big bags off the rollers but a business man offers to get them, ( he tells that he is Methodist and works for the RC diocese in Sunyani and asked if I knew the RC Bishop, so I reminded him RC don't not take women as priests) anyway he pushed my buggy to the International airport, found the Wheelchair seating and got me comfortable before he went on with his day, By enlarge the assistance through out was great, 
so was travelling or waiting to travel from 730 am on Wednesday to landing in To around noon on Thursday which would be 4pm in Ghana, a little weary to say the least, Debbie picked me up, went for food, and went to GP for 5pm to see about my ankle, Doc was amused with my story, got an xray requisition, new script for pain pills, xray done last night and will get verbal report today some time and new pain pills So bottom line is Doc says the ankle can be made better and a plan can be created once they have a 'decent xray' so still waiting for his call today .. will keep you posted

2 comments:

  1. thanks, I'm a little foggy still but tomorrow off to pick up a new car yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete