Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MOVED IN !!!

it is hotter than the hub of ...., sweat dripping off my face while I sit here quietly, even my former landlady was complaining so still have boxes, no curtain up yet as I need nails for the end of the wire to hold them up, still need bamboo pole to install my tv antennae, so for now it sits on the garbage pail and it is connected, wardrobe put together tomorrow, it came in a box so I guess it is like Ikea stuff,fridge up and running when the hydro is on which is it NOT AT THE MOMENT so no fan. fridge came with a scrapper, I have not defrosted a fridge for years but I am sure it is the same drill, kitchen cupboard coming next week, in time it will come together, pics front court yard, front door, kitchen end of big room, living room end of big room bedroom, bathroom to toilet, bathroom to shower no what more could I ask for??? right .... the fan working would be heaven

5 comments:

  1. love the tile/wall paper in the bathroom! Do you at least have running water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To bad the frig hasn't had time to build up a frost - you could stand in front of it. -door open of course.
    Interesting that the antenia is in the garbge pail - trust that when the power is on you just get garbage
    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. forgot the word "won't" before garbage

    ReplyDelete
  4. fan is back on, thank goodness, it came on in the night, I used my solar charger to charge my computer while the lights were off (very neat)tile in bathroom and have running water for the sink and the shower (from the plastic reservoir on the roof) and it can be tepid at best.
    I hope antenna gets installed today, I am quite limited with two channels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy home! And tepid water would probably cool you down.

    ReplyDelete