Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I am watching the African Cup in the semi finals, Ghana is leading because of a very controversal penalty. I bought myself a present today, there is a ceilng fan in the rom but it is not over the bed sooooooooooooo I bought a floor fan that blows directly on me ..... I have arrived in heaven went to see two villages with bishop and his wife Felicia o consider where to try to establish a medical clinic - in the first one most of the houses were made with mud bricks and tin roof, it was quite desolate looking - the second one had house made of concrete blocks and tin roof, it seemed as though there was considerable building of new places going on if I was to pick it would be the first one, it look in more need to me. they are both about 15 minutes as the crow flies from Sunyani. That may seem s short distance to get to the hospital but there are not many vehicles and I woulf guess not much money for a taxi, I guess time will tell as to what happens tomorrow I plan to go to the bank, Barclys for probably the 10 x, I am quite know by the security at this point. I opened an account and wanted to have internet banking but an not get into the acct, and they have not issued me a bank card for the ATM I giess I will be there at leat 1 1/2 to 2 hours, the good news is that there is A/C :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. As you predicted there is much ground work to be done before getting down to the actual work.
    Yup a fan is wonderful. D

    ReplyDelete