Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY NATIONAL CHOCOLATE DAY!!!!!

Since half of the world's cocoa comes from Ghana, the government has made 14th February National Day for Chocolate to encourge Ghanians to eat cocoa products. Lots of red toys etc for sale but most stalls have chocolate bars as well. I had some chocolate spread for bread which I ate off the spoon, it was the best that I could do. The hydro is coming and going this evening so I sit with a wet cloth around my neck to keep cool which works like a charm. I hope everyone had a good day.

3 comments:

  1. Can you get good quality local chocolate, or is the good stuff made overseas from Ghanaian chocolate beans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look closer at the bar labels and of course, sample along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget tto keep the top of your head and soles of the feet to wet.It will cool you down
    D

    ReplyDelete