Saturday, November 16, 2013

Out of town preaching

Service at 10 so bus with the high school choir to pick me up at 8am, I sit on the veranda of the cathedral and I sit and I sit. 845 I call the priest who arranged the ride, bus is coming, Dean calls as well and the issue is, the first bus is too small so need to organize a bigger bus, arrives at 945, so 1 hour to the church, arrive just before 11, starts at 1115, sermon by noon, Eucharist, during service drank 1 litre of water, a can of Coke, another 3/4 of litre of water, the one advantage of sweating so it drips off your face is that you do not need to look for the nearest facilities as you sweat any moisture in the body out, start a Harvest fund raiser), 115 ending at 215, service ends and then food (thanks be to God I am starving)start for home by 310 and home by 430, great service, lots of music and such energy from the high school choir(they never stop moving, oh..... to be young) I am getting pics sent to my email so will just words for now now I sit in front of the fan, watching WIPEOUT, a reality show that really tests the contestants .... not my cup of tea till the pics arrive....

No comments:

Post a Comment