Wednesday, January 22, 2020

my goodness

putting a house in order after a move is sooooooo much work, gathering stuff, getting things on the wall, trying to find your first idea when it does not exist in your town and taking a 3 1/2 hour ride to get it .....  forces  me to change my mind very quickly. Got drapes today, I was going to use sheets but these drapes filled the bill, having fringe on the scalloped valance mmmm, so when in Rome, they do give the room an adult looking atmosphere, maybe I am finally growing up....heavens forbid!
I needed to shorten the drapes so the no sewing solution, just cut off the excess, the fabric does not even rip so I am sure they will not unravel

Living room, my goodness a formal sitting room at last


Bedroom, I am still moving furniture around still but the drapes are up so I can sit on the bed with the light on and not have an audience standing outside , note light blue fringe on the valance mmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment