Tuesday, January 14, 2020

MOVED INTO HOUSE

moving is such a chore, but I have lots of assistance, still the work still needs to get done.
finding things, not finding the tv remote was a little disastrous, I mean I have not seen tv since I arrived so I am a little deprived  lol  I will post pics when the chaos resolves
RESPONSE TO CRAFT LADIES
I just saw you comment, I am sure you are trying hard to stay out of trouble but your track record ???
Life is very busy here, have a retreat Thursday to Sunday with an ordination of a deacon and a priest
I am thinking after moving I may have a frequent little snoozes during the retreat  lol
take care

 VERY LOVELY HOUSE
living room                                                                                     dining room - kitchen counter not fit                                                                                                          through door so now a buffet
kitchen


 my bedroom


                                                                                       guest bedroom -  at least there is a bed,
                                                                                       each bedroom has ensuite bath




No comments:

Post a Comment