Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Tuesday Tuesday

just watched the highlights from the Antiques Roadshow for 2017 on utube, I have 3 g of data on my phone which I lose if I do not use it and it is finished tomorrow so hotspot on the phone and I watch tv. There are 4 g on my WiFi but the remainder at the end of the month rolls over to the next month so I save it.
It is very interesting to be watching a favourite show, it is almost like being in front of the tv back home for a little while, quite disorientating actually.
I learned how to make an email grouping last year, you know when you put a number of emails under a title and you just need to type the title, I cant remember the formal name,
anyway Joseph Agyemang has a number of emails to be sent so having lists for the various folks would be helpful so I battled to make a list, now it took me a while to remember the process but got there and he went home with one list done :)
- Afia asked for a new broom, she never uses the one I have from Canada, so got new broom in the market, its about three feet long and one needs to bend over to sweep the floor, the upright one works for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment