Wednesday, February 21, 2018

all is well

Mabel made tomato stew  and on mashed yam mmmmmm, 
also got peanut soup with rice balls(sticky rice formed and put in a plastic bag)
 I have to eat as my freezer is packed, you might think that all I think about is food,well food here is always made from scratch, no tv dinners or meat loaf in the store freezer, I loose about a pound a week for a few weeks and then it levels out, minimal sweets and few desserts is the order of the day and more walking, my ankle is behaving very well.
a lot of excitement around with the ordination on Saturday. We have 3 German students here and I had a conversation last Sunday and suggested they come to see the pomp and circumstance, it is quite moving. so they are and Mabel is going to make lunch for them and we will eat at my place, should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment