Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday..day of rest

church today started at 7am with the first service and the 2nd service got me home by 2pm. It was Bishop Appreciation Sunday in the diocese when appreciation for the bishop is shown through financial donations.
I am preaching on Ash Wednesday, today found out that means first service at 6am and second service at 5pm. my tag line for early services is when it is dark out...one sleeps and when it is light out...one is up, not work that way here so I am reminded.
so I am sitting this afternoon with my feet in  a basin of water soaking (I take very good care of my feet almost obsessed I will confess)  to rub away the bumps and rough parts, knock on the door and I shout..I have my feet in water but the door is unlocked. If you don't mind my feet in water ...come on in.  Fr. Eramus enters to chat seemingly ignoring my feet.
lights just went out...bye

No comments:

Post a Comment