Friday, January 19, 2018

SO

last night ran out of data on my wifi
















and had to top it up this am, this pay as you go is a bit of a pain but that's how it works for phone and wifi for me.
Happiness yesterday was a new printer and a fresh mango, I am bringing the other printer back so it can be fixed. I actually think it is the network is not strong enough for me to download the needed driver. I will see to it then.
I got from  Mabel today a second bag of Plantain chips   mmmmm good. Mabel promised that I can cook with her on Sunday after church
today Afia  to tidy and clean ...ooooo so nice to have laundry done and clean floors., I am so blessed.
Mother's Union is have a conference here for 4 days and Sunday ... a big service Sunday, installing the new President of the Mother's Union, no church until 9am ... get to sleep in later  :) :) :)
Still have a cough, on antibiotics, cough drops I hope it goes soon.

2 comments:

  1. keep us posted about the mothers union. chris and bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I will, we are having the Installation of the National President tomorrow and it is the Bishop's wife, Mother Superior Felicia who visited St. Matthews a year ago

    ReplyDelete