Sunday, January 21, 2018

a joyous celebration

big big celebration for the Installation of the new executive of Mother's Union headed by Mother Superior Felicia as the incoming President of the Internal Province of Ghana.
it kept to the routine of being 6 hours of dancing, praying, installation, preaching, singing, fund raising for the Mother's Union and celebrating all the guests who were present.
(I took a bottle of water and 2 granola bars to tide me over, I have a reusable fusia lunch bag that I call my church bag filled with needed things for church)
I will let the pictures speak for them self. 

Mother Felicia in the middle being presented by the retired President and a Representative of Mother's Union from UK
Chris,
there were over 100 Mother's Union members from all around the country to support Mother Felicia


1 comment: