Friday, January 5, 2018

am now connected to wifi

temp 27c and tomorrow 33c, its hard to take but someone has to do it... things have improved here as Vodafone has now a portable WiFi gadget, it is a little bigger than a credit card and maybe 1/2 inch thick. it will make it easy to download books to the I pad for one thing. still recovering from travelling - left Toronto 6pm Monday, landed in Amsterdam about 7am Tuesday, 7 hour layover and landed in Accra about 9pm Tuesday, got picked up by William to stay overnite in Tema, took the bus from Accra at noon Wednesday and arrived in Sunyani about 8pm Wednesday - picked up by Gifty and Adu(taxi) tired ++++ but recovering, got my place painted today so all furniture upside down and some outside while paints dries. It looks very nice. ....pictures are being a pain to download so none today Hopefully tomorrow I will unpack my bags finally

2 comments:

  1. Take a deep breath. Now you are pretty much settled, you can relax a bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. there was a funeral for a priest's wife today but I sent regrets as I need to empty the suitcases on the bed

    ReplyDelete