Wednesday, January 17, 2018

LEARNED HOW TO MAKE PLANTAIN CHIPS

there is a little trick to making them....use a slicer to make the slices very thin and use firm plantain.
so just need to get a slicer (like a shredder but does slices) oil boiling over a charcoal fire and sliced plantain put in the oil, 10 minutes or so and out they come all crispy and browned,
then package and stapled shut  I was in charge of the stapling... I knew  I could handle it while the sweat was dripping off my chin so used sleeves of my blouse as a drip cloth for my chin. The chips are for a wedding in Accra on Saturday (daughter of Vivian, a seamstress in the congregation)   I am going to try it when I get a slicer . that will be the challenge to find I am sure but knowing Adu, he will know for sure

 I have eaten my bag already for supper

No comments:

Post a Comment