Tuesday, March 24, 2015

trying to insert video

I took some video with my phone as I cant figure out how to do it with my camera.
I hope I can upload to this posting.
Dean's wife Mary and Atta making pound ( cassava and plantain cooked and then mashed together, looks like bread ready to rise) this in a bowl covered with a soup would be supper. The process takes 20 to 25 minutes and it takes 2 to tango,one with the bowl continually adding water and turning it over so it does not stick and the other with the pound stick
here it is and it works
yipeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. I just saw on TV a robotic battery powered gutter cleaner. I wonder if someone could invent a robotic pound maker?
    Seriously a very interesting video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately batteries run out and what would people do instead of pounding, ???
    In Canada they use powder and no pounding,
    Canadian eh! no work and more money , how does that sound

    ReplyDelete