Monday, March 23, 2015

a big treat for Palm Sunday

I just found out that everyone is wearing diocesan cloth this Sunday. Cloth with pictures of 3 bishops who have been here, the diocesan crest and picture of the cathedral, purple on white
SO I bought cloth from the dean, going to Vivian tomorrow to see if she can make me an outfit for me to wear on Sunday, everyone tonight said I will look out of place and I pointed to my skin and said I always look out of place with white skin...gales of laughter
Dean will drive me to Vivian's and I hopefully will be in diocesan cloth on Sunday
 
thank goodness for batteries as hydro off, no fan but I will look great on Sunday    lol

4 comments:

  1. Neat idea. I look forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More designer duds !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivian is great, I was at her place at 815, measured and then at Melcom's (=WalMart) by 835, store not open till 9 so I sit and watch the world go by.
    back home by 945, I realize that it is much cooler in the morning to deal with running around but I don't know if that is enough incentive to get up earlier.
    Yes I am becoming a fashionista lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely! I am looking forward to the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete