Friday, March 6, 2015

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

My favourite past time ..... waiting.
Was chatting with a fellow passenger at Pearson, he was much better at keeping track of which gate we were supposed to use and we needed to change gates once. His wife is a Church administrator for a Lutheran church in Indianapolis in a part of town called THE HOOD. The location makes him nervous but  she has seen it as a call for the last 30 years. He says for his employment ... he sells himself and then industrial ball bearings for a French company.
As we got closer to boarding he asked what seat I was assigned, wrote it on his boarding pass and wrote his seat on mine, saying I should sit in his assigned seat plus gave me a hand full of Canadian coins, Relocated to Row 1, at the front. WOW lots of leg room, wine, champagne and snacks, a sweet treat for me while he sat in my cramped seat towards the back. Nice angel visit for me.

2 comments: