Thursday, March 5, 2015

still thursday .... still in Toronto

plane off a runway in New York and airport closed,
other 2 airport had to accommodate extra flights as a result so my flight was cancelled. SO I am travelling tomorrow same flights, same times.
I was at the airport without my cell phone and therefore had no phone numbers  of anyone to call. Had an old phone book with some current numbers in it, so phoned around to get Tanya's number and to find a willing body to pick me up, house, feed me and return me to the airport tomorrow.
The interesting part of the journey has begun   :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Article about the NY event:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/05/plane-skids-runway-laguardia_n_6809000.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks
    sitting in the airport yesterday it seemed like an out of body experience knowing nothing

    ReplyDelete