Friday, March 13, 2015

running errands

I feel that I am back to normal what ever my normal is.     lol
Joseph visited, then to lunch at the Mandela Restaurant (left overs for supper). went to see Daniel the drum maker, to order one to bring back with me. He is always very sweet. If you want it, it is first come first serve and it would not be available until September as I use it as a prop for my discussions while in Canada for the summer.
bought sachets of water, a bag of 30 sachets costs $1.25 and it is the only water that I drink and it saves me boiling and storing in the fridge. each sachet holds 500cc.
Just found my license to be a priest in the Diocese of  Sunyani. I guess now I am legit.


2 comments:

  1. I don't know, a walk on the wild side might be fun lol
    But I need to remember that the temperature is very hot already

    ReplyDelete