Thursday, January 9, 2014

got in a dither....NO HALMARK CARD STORE

looking all week, everywhere I went, for a card to take to the wedding, well...... lots of xmas, baby, birthday and valentine cards but no card for a wedding, on the street or in the post office that I could find so ....  what to do?
go online, get a card, print it along with an envelope and ta ta - a card for the wedding.
now, I am not particularly good at doing this so it took me an hour or so before it was finished, taped shut and ready to go.
It is amazing how much creativity one can develop when one is under the gun of necessity. My bail out plan was to write a note on plain paper and put it in an envelope. I guess on my list next fall is to bring back an assortment of cards, preferably with no writing or verse so they can be use when ever. Live and learn!

2 comments:

  1. nice Canadian touch to the wedding present

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always design your own on a piece of paper.

    ReplyDelete