Monday, March 11, 2013

SHOPPING MONDAY

I really needed food so I went food shopping Took the bull by the horn, went shopping, took taxi by myself, I cannot figure out how one know if they are going straight or around the next round - about, I will ask again. I dropped by the carpenter who is supposed to be making my cupboard, originally a week ago it would be finished, then another day, so today’s version is Wednesday I can pick it up, his name is Patrick so I confirm Wednesday and he says ’God willing’ and I say ‘more like Patrick willing’ and he laughs. I will call before I organize the truck as one never knows when what will happen???? I get home and it takes on hour to recoup from the heat, cold drink, cold cloth around the neck and the fan and I ate some of my Pringles (very nice)needed salt replacemen you know, I had a coke at the store. Priest dropped in tonight to get assistance in finding data on line. It was booked for a week ago on Sunday. I gave him a chat about phoning if not coming, so we will see, he is coming back tomorrow ????

1 comment:

  1. carpenters work on mananna time nice to know how to avoid stress.
    D

    ReplyDelete