Friday, March 15, 2013

dentist

my upper retainer came loose so went to the dentist who worships at the cathedral Dr.Aaron, in OPD Clinc at the Regional Hospital, traditional clinic format, wait, wait, fill out papers, pay (only 18 G Cedis about $9.00), wait, then Dr. Aaron secured my retainer, :):) :) success!!!!!! I will eat carefully as I guess I should have been all along, no pulling orange sections from the peel with my front teeth - too much tension on the retainer, oh hum... live and learn

3 comments:

  1. i was half right - i thought it was going to come off on it's own! want me to call natalie & book an appointment for you?! (lol j/k)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no thanks, it is very secure and I think it will stay that way and I will eat carefully

    ReplyDelete
  3. trust you to disprove that everything you need to know you learned in kindergarten. lol
    D

    ReplyDelete