Wednesday, March 6, 2013

GHANA'S INDEPENDENCE DAY 56 YRS YOUNG

lots of hydro outages, lots of discussion in the news about the fact the hydro can not be kept on. today tv ceremonies with military; many marching in formation, ships, planes, school kids marching and the President giving a speech, nothing is happening so I can read and enjoy the fan made ground nut soup with Felicia on Monday night, been eating it ever since, I guess like everything else it is not difficult when you know how. look out at the cottage, I just need to figure out where to buy the ground nuts as the rest will be easy, I guess I could use peanut butter that is just ground nuts. will see when home I do not whether is is against the rules but I am doing laundry, the need is presenting its self

5 comments:

  1. glad you're ok. Was beginning to worry after 3 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there a service atthe catherdral? it is great to hear aboutall ages in a country joining together.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing at the cathedral and no prayers last Sunday, seemed a bit weird to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had an amazing number at church today. 15 children in Sunday school! The church was packed!

    ReplyDelete