Thursday, March 8, 2018

only in Ghana .....

Printer working very well but uses ink very quickly. Today needed an ink cartridge to continue my task, called Adu and went back to the store where I bought the printer. The sales clerk did find where the cartridges are kept but no black. ugh... She had one colour cartridge so buy it as I never know when I might find another here. When asked how much it costs, she had no idea, Adu called the owner and he did not answer.
ONLY IN GHANA does the sales person not know the price of the goods so we went to another store where they had plenty so bought three black and one colour as I never know where or when I can get more. 
I parted from the taxi teasing Adu to only take me to stores where they know the price and he laughed

No comments:

Post a Comment