Tuesday, March 10, 2020

this is an "only in Ghana" happening

It became dark, the clouds opened up and the rains came ... ok nothing to unusual until I heard this screaming out the front
A family of goats are taking shelter on my porch, a Billy goat with a beard of course, a mama and two smaller ones, I think are offspring, I am not really too learned about goats and their habits and their behaviour especially when it rains. The one I named mama,  has not shut up for five minutes since the rain started. Occasionally the billy goat gives her a shove but the yelling continues. they are sitting now right outside my front door so to take pics I started through the window, then I opened the window to get a clearer shot. So the family is resting on my front door mat, waiting for the rain to stop, 

it continues to rain and mama on the left continues to yell
               
Billy Goat with his beard, two offspring, one behind and one on the other side  of him 
with mama, closest to the camera, continuing her appeal for the rain to stop     

5 comments:

  1. New neighbours maybe ran out of milk. Are you tempted to feed them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I throw scraps out the back door. If they needed a cup of milk, they need to bring their own cup. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, They are a dear goat family. Hope they make more friends down the street.

      Delete
  3. all their friends can be down the street lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have a soft spot for the homeless. They knew to come to your porch.

    ReplyDelete