Friday, March 13, 2020

It was WAR

Go for a shower and there is a bug, size of a nickel and I did not want to share the shower with it.
So, got the hose and full spray to wash it down the drain.it would go down but come back up. So douse it down and it came back several times. Then a buddy, same bug variety, joined the war, on the other side of course, so trying to flush both down the drain. Did not work, they both would come back. Got the heavy artillery, the plastic soap dish and would try to smash them but in the beginning my aim was off, I improved so that I actually hit the dam bugs and I hosed them  down the drain.
Now there are a lot of bugs of various types and sizes here so day by day they take turns appearing. Last night I did not want to share the shower, no way, so I declared War. I think the amount of energy to rid the shower was probably a lot but in the end I did have a great shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment