Thursday, December 5, 2019

GETTING ADJUSTED

Have had great fun getting computer charged, I thought it was dead but today it decided to charge fully, thank goodness. getting the WiFi to work has been a chore, went to office and they did it, I loaded it on Tuesday but the credits seem to have flew out the window so recharged, more money of course, and it seems to be working. to be without WiFi and computer is like losing both arms, I really am addicted to the electronic world in Canada. I know everyone knows about my leaning to Coke as well.
Sunday was a great adventure going with bishop to a church 2 1/2 hours away as the roads are very bumpy and lots of pot holes.
unable to get pics transferred from saved pic docs, maybe this computer is trying to give up the ghost ????don't know, guess what, I was doing it incorrectly   ooopsy

     BISHOP ABRAHAM ACKAH
      FOOD GOODS BROUGHT UP AS PART OF OFFERTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment