Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Advent candle holder

last Advent the Advent candles sat on a 1 x 1 foot box beside the altar and they disappeared after xmas eve, I gather the whole story about the Advent candles is not known here, I have to tell you the box looked tacky to say the least, after a conversation  with the Dean about Advent wreaths and candles he thought it might be nice to have a real Advent wreath candle holder so after looking at a few designs he picked one and I called Moses, the great carpenter and showed him the design the Dean liked and left him to his devices, I do not have the nerve to make suggestions as he always comes up with a great finished product, so here is the result, I think it is great!!!! just needs to white candle for the centre


3 comments:

  1. yes, wait until you see the table lamps he is making for me (I brought the electrical parts from Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the symbolism of the single centre.

    ReplyDelete