Sunday, December 20, 2015

the convention is finished

here is the intersection where they sheep spent the night on the small triangle in front of the light standard
the convention:
walk back and forth 3x day to attend sessions and return to school where they are living to make their meals, eat and then sleep at night, start 5ish am, end 9 pm, the endurance and ability to keep up was envious to watch, I did not attend all the sessions, did not do the walk back and forth, did not have to make my meals and I was/am exhausted, My hat is off to all.. there are many reasons why some much is crammed into each convention: cost to get 3 to 400 people together, housed and fed so the time is well used, the chance to teach and everyone hear the same data, a time for fellowship across the archdeanery, so I am very impressed and pooped, the dean and I behind the altar. I have some videos of the dancing but have not figured out how to send them from my ipad to my computer, as they are deemed to big to send by email, had a couple of suggestions last time I mentioned this problem but to down load the needed program is more that my modem can handle so the videos will have to wait...sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment