Monday, December 21, 2015

recovering...

Moved a little slow in the am but finally got up to speed, no water since late last night so can't do the needed laundry in the basket. so went shopping with Adu driving, he is so funny, driving down a street in the market which has one lane as the rest of the road is filled with parked cars and stalls, anyway, I wanted tomatoes so he drives very slow beside a stall with tomatoes and starts yelling ??? in Twi, woman puts tomatoes in a bag and I hand her the money and she hands me the bag of tomatoes, I never got out of the car and the car never stopped moving, I laughed and told him he was always coming shopping with me, he laughed, he can find anything you ask for, I wanted a dvd as Gifty is coming for dinner on the 25th and bringing her 7 year old nephew Yaw, who lives with her so I thought I would get a dvd for him to watch after supper while her and I talk as I have no toys here. so Adu finds a shop with dvds and I buy two for 3 cds each, I am going back tomorrow for cartoons which I hope I can find. the ones I bought are ??? some boy hero saving the world with a magic watch. Anyway I have food again.  had spaghetti for supper, lots and lots of garlic and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper, ....very tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment