Wednesday, April 15, 2015

THIS AND THAT

went to Immigration today to get the application to get my date stamp extended (its only valid for 2 months and that will be up the beginning of April)
to Melcom's for rice, found masala spice which I love and put it on everything almost,
ran out of ink in printer and yesterday Jo Jo looked in Sunyani but none was to be found, Dean phoned a friend in Kumasi who ordered some, and then Emmanuel texted as now he is working and living in Kumasi and was coming to Sunyani this weekend and did I need anything WELL I need ink but how to get the money to him, I was told you can wire money using one's phone number through MTM (phone provider here), well it was not simple, I had parked on the side of the road, got into MTM office and then was told I would towed from where I was parked, so needed to move car to a space in front so went around the block only to miss the parking spot so went around again to finally get parked,  back into the office to figure out how to get the money sent, the hitch then was that the phone I was sending to, was not registered to Emanuel so they have another platform (they call it, another way to send money)  sent the money that way, cost a bit more but it worked, I just got texted that he has the ink so I will be back able to print on the weekend  yipeeeee  no Staples open 7 days/ week here to run and get office supplies unfortunately, here first you have to find it and then it needs to be in stock and then if you have the money, you buy it. I think it is called THE PROCESS

No comments:

Post a Comment