Friday, April 3, 2015

GOOD FRIDAY

started late, the host processed in reverse from the Altar of Repose, I thought there was a 2 hour break between the 8am service and the 3 hour watch at 1pm, nope, went straight through so I had to excuse myself at noon to get my thoughts on the 7th words from the cross, I took the opportunity to eat lunch as well, I had not even printed it as I thought there would be a break. Anyway got lunch and the printing done and got back. When I compare what took place today and what it says in the Priest's Handbook (Anglican) this is more catholic by far.
Lois, Dean's daughter is visiting from university in Kumasi, she is lot of fun, there was lots of different fabrics her mom had, so got a piece and will get it made up, don't know when but soon
it is actually pinker than the picture but what the heck

No comments:

Post a Comment