Monday, April 27, 2015

lots of typing today

working on lists that have not been updated since 03, paper stuff for synod, trying to teach embroidery to Sr. Benedicta Anne, I guess I learned to sew so young that I cant imagine never having held a needle but she wants to make purificators and put a cross on them for the first time so we will learn,
for the first time I bought food off a street vendor, near where I buy my cokes she makes deep fried plantain, did it ever smell good, so because I was not going out today and if it went straight through me I would be close to the toilet, 1 Ghana Cedi (33 Canadian cents) I got some, ate it at lunch and no undue consequences   yipeeeee
they look like turds but very tasty    internet not working for my phone...will send pic tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment