Sunday, December 29, 2013

Low Sunday, it's not

back home the Sunday after xmas is "low' Sunday as everyone has been to church for all the xmas stuff so many skip the following Sunday. Here the Sunday is called Kente Sunday and many folks wear traditional cloth and folks that did not get to a xmas service come the Sunday after, so the pews were filled. ....kids put on several numbers; singing ... dancing .....just being kids...
don't you just love the pink glasses, a stylish touch.....
..
.............and after service I revealed my new outfit........
Vivian to my right is the seamstress...................
Lois, to my right is my shopping guide, you can see that the outfit is sewn to show off curves...
...
.. with the Bishop who announced that the pics will be on the blog before he gets home.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment