Wednesday, December 18, 2013

INTERNET SERVER

had Vodafone portable modem, worked good, I found I was not able to Skype so computer tech tries many things, finally uses his modem from MTN and guess what ,....works like a charm, so I visit Vodafone office, staff tries many things, gives me instructions to use at home, couple of hours later I go back as nothing was working and I have my computer under my arm, staff tries many things and an hour later says that they as a server have been having trouble with Skype for a few months,,, which means it will never work in this life time, so I announce quite loudly, that it not good enough and that I will switch to MTN because I have proof it works, he looked a little sheepish and I left. so at the moment I have lots of Gigs between the two and MTN does like it should. took most of the day and kept me out of mischief lol

2 comments:

  1. so now you have 2 phones like everyone else?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 phones but only one with time on it
    2 modems both with time for the moment

    ReplyDelete