Saturday, May 19, 2018

THE BAR

some of the students were able to meetup at the bar, others were ill (that happens over here more often than not), no UNO but chatting and the girls catch up with each other, I had 2 cokes, splurge of what and a sausage on a stick, spicey ++++ but good, it was fun to watch Franka pull food goodies out of her back pack: cookies, German bread, candies  and everyone got a taste, sitting under the trees, chickens walking to and fro, a dog wandered by who looked skinny to me

then it was time to leave, walked a bit to get a taxi, now you see in the pic above that there are 6  of us, 1 taxi, but ..... where there is a will there is a way, I got the front passenger seat and the five of them piled into the back with lots of laughter

4 were sitting and Franka laid across everyone's lap
So of course this the best pic of the evening
they will still be here when I get back at end of November so I promised I would get more hot dog buns made and we can have everyone come for a 'hot dog festival'

No comments:

Post a Comment