Sunday, May 27, 2018

last night to sleep here

probably not sleep for two reasons, 1. anxious that every thing gets in the suitcase and that the house is left in vacation order, 2. I drank enough coke tonight to keep me buzzed at least to Amsterdam Tuesday morning when I land. Went to hotel to chat and drink coke with Eramus and Kingsley, great conversation, solved all the problems of the world of course, Adu is coming at 5 am,(painful just to think about but what can I say), VIP bus at 6 am Accra around 2 pm, Benedict is taking me from bus station to airport, such a treat and then I wait until departure at 10 pm. Back in Toronto around 11 am on Tuesday. The one thing I crave  here is a steak so Tanya told me she has one pick out for supper on Tuesday, sweet eh! Well I am packing the computer so ta ta till Amsterdam

Page reviews by country, I would love to know why Italy is the top as I do know anyone there, I find it very interesting though, I would like someone from Italy to write me on this blog and tell me

Italy
182
United States
39
Canada
25
Ghana
8
South Korea
8
Portugal
6
Germany
5
Russia
3
France
2
United Kingdom
2

No comments:

Post a Comment