Thursday, May 10, 2018

STARTING TO GET NERVOUS

this is very normal as I now make lists upon lists to insure everything gets done here and that I take back what I need and make a list of what to bring back. you would think after several trips that this would get easier but alas ...no... it is the same at both ends. the mind is a wonderful machine but this part of mine does not seem to improve

A friend's granddaughter wanted a dress with an elephant on it so Daniel painted some cloth
but not the colours that were asked for but somehow in the translation the colours got changed
she sent me the pic below as to what was originally wanted so we will try to make another in time
personally I like both but I am not a young girl with specific tastes, we will try to get it done..

No comments:

Post a Comment