Monday, May 14, 2018

hot dog dinner part two

I could not get all the students from Germany here at the same time so had the same menu 2x
It is great to hear these young girls (just finished high school) talk about what they see here in Ghana and how it has effected them, Jonna at the back of the table is going to university to study English and Philosophy to teach at the high school level and Franka to the right,,, still debating what to study
I asked them to email me when they get back home and tell me how being here for a year has changed them, I hope they write. all four of the students are working in a school here, they will still be here when I get back end of November so the conversation should be interesting then
as you see dinner is over and the plates are empty

No comments:

Post a Comment