Sunday, May 31, 2015

the Deacon Nat and Janet were blessed in marriage

card reader doing it's refuse to act thing , maybe later
today I preached on Trinity Sunday and Marriage,, an interesting combination.
Bags are zipped, floor had a lick and a promise, defrosted fridge, covered everything to avoid  the red dust, thank goodness there was a box lunch after the wedding as I had, have very little food on hand
car picking me up at 830 am SO I will try to find wifi on route, in To very late Tuesday evening,
ciao and  ta ta
ok so I am back, photos were downloaded
blessing by the bishop upon arrival

with Dad

once they are husband and wife, they change from sitting in the centre aisle
to under a canopy, that usually is trimmed with  tulle and fairy light blinking on and off
me and, Mother Janet  with Fr. Eramus next to me looking else where



Mr.and Mrs.



2 comments: