Tuesday, May 19, 2015

the road got the best of me

drove Mother Mary to the market, parking was so bad it might have been easier to walk but be that as it may.  She bought food stuff and I bought 2 pieces of cloth. Driving home we had three more passengers who were going to a meeting at the cathedral. Mother tells me about a hole in the road on my right and I see a depression about 4 inches so do not avoid it completely but drive slowly over it as there are many many road holes on every street, WELL the hole was actually 2 feet deep and the passenger front tire was suspended with the car resting on the frame A BIG OOOPSY  Mother gets out, reminding me she told me to avoid the hole, 4 men came along, I put the car in reverse and they lifted that corner while I moved the car back, OH MY, the first time the road beat me, I am sure it will not be the last   lol car seems no worse for wear thank goodness

ps
Matthias is back with the car., says its the clutch, will tell bishop when he returns to town.
I think a taxi is a better bet for me in the future and if it breaks down, then jump in another ...no sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment