Thursday, January 26, 2012

got camera and phone ...life is good



taken shopping and bought phone and camera on my VISA just like home and used ATM to get Hatian money

so got a picture from the Birthday Party we had for two students, I understand that there is a party every month

tonight I am taking individual pictures on students, down loading them and sending everyone their picture and the party picture. They are quite thrilled that it can happen.

Chapel at 640 am and 540 pm and yes I am getting up. I can struggle to sing the hymns in french but the rest is a bit of a blur as they know it all be heart and so I can never find it in the book.

went to the corner market tonight for party supplies, four years ago there were 3 men with guns at the exit, now it is a rebuit store as it collapse in the quake, and only one with gun at the door

I guess things are looking up but now there is a video security system with 12 views that management watch.

I am back in business with the camera so will be able to send more pics

later


2 comments:

  1. I don't think that I have ever tackled singing a song in French. My French is a little rusty, I understand better than I can speak. Glad to hear things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me tell you french is vey little but I sing along saying the words as best I can.

    ReplyDelete