Monday, December 18, 2023

New week

Christmas is a week away, I can hardly believe it. No hype here, few decorations up, tree with lights in the church, Advent Wreath now at third pink candle, I was the preacher yesterday (weird feeling when translated as I have no idea what is being said and sometimes it is sounds much more exciting that I said), 

Staff in Diocesan Office for pic for 2024 calendar  


Now I am going to tell you about Elizabeth whom I am holding. She was a premie born in August at 1.9kg, many weeks before she was due. She is now 3kg and growing like a weed. Always bright, looking around, she is the daughter of Michael in the office. Grandma has come to help Mom take care of her, what ever they are doing is working. Dig the shoes, eh  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment