Friday, December 2, 2022

Hello, hello from Amsterdam.

My phone says it is 630am in Ontario, it is 1230 pm here, next flight to Accra is at 230pm From Toronto I sat beside a mom and her 30 month old son. who was not happy for a good part of the trip. I think I dozed a bit and had a good book to read. Entertainment offerings were ??? not to my liking so the book won out.  I was starving by the time the meal come, forgot to order gluten free so I picked enough to chase the hunger away. Very few have a mask on. I again am impressed when travelling 'need assistance' nice little six person cart to get around. This airport seems to be miles from one arm to another so riding makes it a pleasure. I am tired so will stop going on and on Later..

this is the best I can do with little sleep. Tonight I get some in a hotel    zzzzzzzz


3 comments: