Thursday, December 15, 2022

A VISITATION TODAY

 I had a visit from a delegation from a Junior High School without water. We had discussions earlier in this year but I had to leave quickly last spring. The situation here is that many schools are without water and it seems the government has no agenda or budget to improve things. I do not understand the relationship of the government to the individual schools. It means schools have to scramble to get the basics how ever they can. Hence the conversation this morning. 

The school IS KESSEKROM NEW ADIEMBRA ANGLICAN BASIC SCHOOL It is a Junior High and thy have no water. Mother Gladys Opoku-Ware is the Head Mistress. I use a universal proposal format that will need to be filled out that actually is the same for all projects; what is being being requested; what will it do, who will it serve, and how much will it cost. So we had a good discussion and now the ball is in their court to produce the required proposal. Great kids, paying attention, I wonder if they can understand me but they said they could understand. We will hope they get water soon.



2 comments:

  1. The entire Staff and learners of KESEKROM NEW ADIEMBRA ANGLICAN BASIC SCHOOL Thank you very much for opening up to their proposal in the first place.
    I pray the GOD you serve bless you with many years full of strength to continue your phlantropical works.
    Merry Christmas CANNON and have a Prosperous new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your wishes. I pray the school always flourishes with blessings and pride.

    ReplyDelete