Friday, November 26, 2021

Traditional Dress Friday

 This is my favourite fabric that Daniel designed, I love the colours and the pattern. William is washing the last of the curtains today so next week onto washing shelves. 

Not a bad pic for a selfie. 

Tomorrow is Benedicta's (secretary to the bishop) wedding at the cathedral, all the priests and two bishop should add to its auspicious nature.  So days off really do not exist here, no weekends off, no days off in the week as Saturdays are traditionally reserved for funerals and weddings. The importance of the extended family means that everyone is expected at all family funerals resulting that everyone attends many funerals each year.



4 comments:

  1. Hahahaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜„ yes ooo, you are accused immediately you miss some funerals. Here it's taken personal, myself I have missed a lot due to distance from working in another region. I love the dress, it looks beautiful on you ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress..keep well.
    Getting cold here in Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for yur comments. I eread there was snow in the forecast for you in Ontario, I sit in front of the fan as it is 32o in the shade, have a good Sunday afternoon

    ReplyDelete