Monday, April 9, 2018

VIP BUS SYSTEM

the VIP is the most comfortable bus ride, I can only compare to the local bus which is like the TTC, functional but not the most comfortable for a long trip. Remember 7 1/2 hours to Accra from here so comfort ranks pretty high on my expectation .
Inside of the VIP Bus .....fancy or what, the pkg includes a/c, a movie, adjustable padded seats except the back row where I was, the good news was that the bus departed a few minutes after I bought my ticket, usually it is a 1/2 to 1 hour wait until all the seats are sold

tv with a movie at the front
 I was sitting at the very last row across the back and looked down the aisle

the fringe trim on the valance on the windows
ever so....
                                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment