Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Another Tuesday

the students got real wool today to start knitting, my goodness .....a few have got it, some sorta and a few not at all, it was fun to see them working with real wool, I will be back next Tuesday so I suggested that they make a long sash to wear with a skirt, I am sure there will be at least a couple done.
tomorrow I am going to try to adapt the windows so the water stays out, it should be an adventure there is no Home Depot with all that they usually have. Hopefully Adu does not have a busy day, he usually can find anything, keep you posted......
the last barrel was picked up today to go to the north, a village being supported by Mary's church, she will send pics when the clothes are distributed,
THANKS AGAIN TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THE LOAD THAT WAS SHIPPED

No comments:

Post a Comment