Wednesday, April 18, 2018

incoming water solved...I hope

got stuff to make a barrier so water does not come in at the bottom of the windows
silcone calking, nails and vinyl, like for the floor, I bought 18 inches off the roll, it is easy to cut with scissors and is like plastic, actually it was one stop shopping as the first store had everything  
it did look like this at the sill
it now looks like this with the beige strip along the sill 
with lots of silicone calking sticking it to the wood frame along with a few nails

so Adu brought a lad along to help me even though I kept saying I could do it myself, I can not figure out whether it is because of my gender or the fact I am not called a carpenter,
anyway I chased them both away

I had to go out again when I had finished so Adu came back to the house to see my results, I have a brain he says and he will do the same at his house      YES   SUCCESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the proof wil be told in the next rain storm...here is hoping it is resolved

No comments:

Post a Comment